Sunday, March 24, 2013

Once again, illustrating for the Rumpus has challenged me in new and artsy ways. This time it was by drawing something I'd never drawn before- a Chinese New Year style lion. It was so. much. fun.
The story these illustrations are accompanying hasn't been posted on the Rumpus website yet, but when it is I'll post the link here.

In other news, this past Christmas season I sold postcards at a beautiful little bookshop in Potrero Hill called Christopher's Books.

Christopher's Books
The postcards featured San Francisco cityscapes I've drawn, a few of which are posted on this blog.

Like this guy!
And this guy!
By now all the postcards I left with Christopher's Books have been adopted by loving individuals who still enjoy communicating via written word. However, fear not! I will soon be selling sets of similar postcards through this blog. Details to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment