Saturday, March 8, 2014


My latest Rumpus illustrations were for a posting in the Funny Women column positing how the classics would be different were they written by a Buddhist nun (read it here). Below we have Anna Karenina and Moby Dick.

Within Anna Karenina. Gouache and Ink.


Unbalanced! Said the Whale. Gouache and Ink.


Also! The delay in getting these posted is due to me having a little less time because I'm taking an art class at Berkeley City College. The class is called "Critique and Creative Process" and in it students are allowed to use whatever medium they'd like and it's a great class. So, SOON, I hope to start posting photos of what I'm working on in that class, which'll be a nice change of pace because so far most of my work in the call has been sculptures. Keep an eye out in the next week or two for BCC-themed posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment